Thursday, March 29, 2012

Things People Say

I've been meaning to put this up for a while now.

A while back I had computer problems (hard drive was dying) and my girlfriend and I were chatting with Shiladitya from HP Support. After several hours of troubleshooting she finally asked us to open the computer and mess around with the wires and shit inside of it. Keep in mind, this is a brand new PC still under warranty. Naturally we said no, they sent us a box to ship the computer to them, all was happy. Got the computer back and it has been working great since. I received the following after I got the computer back.

"Dear Robert Smith,

This is SHILADITYA. I am from HP Total Care for Desktop. You contacted us for the issue which you were facing with the Desktop and the issue was resolved.

I was concerned whether you are facing any facing with the Desktop or not. If you are facing any issues, do contact us back so that we can resolve at earliest.

Thank you for contacting HP,
Shiladitya
Your Customer Care Representative"

This in itself is not that spectacular, but I want you to imagine talking with this person about computer problems for hours as she tries to talk you through navigating the boot menu and various other major technical aspects of a PC and Windows 7. Yeah...

Lataz.

No comments:

Post a Comment