Thursday, July 28, 2011

"It's good to have land."

Welcome to www.KainVinosec.com!

I've been working on this change for about a month now, and I gotta say I'm really happy with the result. I wanted to get away from www.EmbracingFate.com and do something a bit more professional. This seemed like the perfect route and thus far it is working quite well.

Every link should be working, even though clicking "Merch" won't really get you very far. Hopefully in the next few months I'll be able to work on some designs and things to make a store that I can actually be proud of instead of just having it there as a place holder.

All of the old albums are available to download for free, Undead Fantasy and Sober Sundays are very much for sale, and the music player on the Home page now comes from ReverbNation and will include pictures, a mailing list option, songs, and even my YouTube videos. Also on the front page is a miniature view into my posts on Facebook. I'll be using this for more minor updates, but I also really wanted to keep a blog available to express deeper thoughts, concerns, and more detailed updates on the projects I'll be working on.

For now, keep checking back for new information, "like" the Facebook page if it isn't too much trouble, and enjoy the new site design!

Lataz.

No comments:

Post a Comment