Sunday, March 31, 2013

Tentacle party!

Hey internet,

So first order of business! A project that I've been working on for quite a while has finally been announced: RPG Maker DC! I am really excited about this project as I am a huge fan of tabletop RPGs and getting to design one myself is a blast. I'm readily awaiting the chance to play-test it with a group of friends.

Next order of business would be that our every-other-weekly Pathfinder game was recorded this week for #TableTopDay and it was hilarious. I would love to hear anyone's thoughts on it and if anyone at all likes it we'll make this a regular thing and just start uploading these as they happen. You can grab the MP3 (or just listen to it) by clicking this link HERE. The picture this time around is the picture of the oddly shaped ship that Daniel drew for us. The ship is owned by my character.

Also Mike, Zach and I had our first band practice on Friday. It went amazingly well! We completely wrote one song and half-wrote two or three more. I'm very anxious to see where it goes and how much we can manage to accomplish with the group. It tore my voice up a bit because I'm so out of practice vocally, but I am nearly recovered now and ready to get back in there and have at it some more. The songs we came up with were a mix of heavy rock, super fast punk, and... blues? Yeah, we did a blues jam. It was so much fun.

Beyond that not a whole lot going on at the moment. Got some more work to do this week, and a lot more work to do on RPG Maker DC. Now I just have to find the time to do it all!

Wish me luck internet. Wish. Me. Luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment