Sunday, March 3, 2013

Let's try this one more time...

So it's been a while since I've tried blogging regularly. I kinda miss it though, thus I shall try once again to get back into the habit of doing this often! Wish me luck.

I suppose I will start with what's been going on for the past year. Mostly things have been really busy!

I put out another music pack through RPGMakerWeb called The Blackheart Power. Sales for those have been really good and have reached a lot of people. I've gotten some great feedback and hope to do another pack as soon as possible.

I'm still working for Enterbrain! and/or Degica. Still loving every minute of it too. Those people rock and the job is a blast. Web design, secret projects, music, consulting-y type stuff, writing copy stuff... So much fun and so different from any kind of work that I did in the past. I hope to stay with 'em for a long time. Should have fantastic announcements regarding that sometime later this year too... Very, very special top secret stuff!

I've also gotten really interested in board games and tabletop RPGs. They are such a blast and I love every minute of 'em. Trying to get a second group on Wednesdays, but we have our main group every other Saturday right now that is fantastic. Our membership keeps fluctuating though and we end up losing and gaining players often which sucks because thus far everyone has been fantastic and I would love to see everyone on a weekly basis but I suppose the real world is a jerk and doesn't really let that kinda thing happen. Maybe someday...

In current events, my family will be visiting this week. I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone! It should be fun. Also I still give guitar lessons regularly which leads me to my next point of business...

Minor site updates. I'm still working on some of these but I've updated the music and games page, fixed something that was bugging me on the blog page, and am hoping to both get more stuff in the Store, as well as put up a page for Lessons so people taking lessons can get some info about them beforehand.

I also ordered a webcam, so hopefully I will be able to take regular pictures and videos to upload. I think doing a vlog could be interesting! Beyond that, I have a ton of old posts that I am going to put up sometime soon. Like, super old MySpace posts that I want to keep archived in this new blog. Should be interesting to go through those again.

That's about it for now though. Hope everyone is doing well and I really really hope I can keep this whole blogging thing going. Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment